- DoughNET launches major TV campaign.
- MyPoints.com's Web Reach jumps
25% in November to become Number One among top shopping sites for visitor
- iSyndicate holds Syndication
Summit in New York City.
- iSyndicate launches $5 million
print, radio and Internet advertising campaign.
- Access Media raises Series
B Preferred financing which added General Atlantic Partners and Sequoia
Capital to the investor group.
- Labrador announces intention to raise Labrador Ventures IV, LP targeted
at $60 million.
- MyPoints.com goes public with
a successful IPO raising $40 million.
- DoughNET appears in "Cyberscope"
section of Newsweek's April 9th issue.
- FamilyPoint acquired by iVillage.
- Labrador leads a $3.0 million first round financing in StartSmart.
- DoughNet was profiled in a favorable
write-up in Technologic Partners' ComputerLetter's August 2nd
- Infogear's iPhone featured in
a favorable write-up in Wired Magazine's September issue.
- Digital Impact completes
$10.2 million Series C Preferred financing.
- Modulus Software changes its name to The eCompany
- Sonic Innovations raises
$5.4 million in new capital.
- Infogear wins the Best New Hardware
and Best New Technology awards at the Retail Xchange show.
- Labrador holds its annual meeting for its limited partners at the
Mandarin Oriental Hotel in San Francisco.
- Abuzz, Inc. acquired by the New
- Citizen 1 Software merged with
publicly traded MediRisk for a combination of cash and stock to form
Caredata.com (NASDAQ: CDCM)
- Convoy Corporation was acquired
by New Era Networks (NASDAQ: NEON).
- InfoGear raises $12.8 million
in a Series B Preferred financing which added Cisco and Intel to the
- Internet Devices acquired by Alcatel for $180 million.
- ISyndicate raises $14 million
in a Series E Preferred round which added Vignette, Hambrecht &
Quist and InfoSpace.com to the investor group.
- Labrador leads a $1.8 million Series B Preferred financing in FamilyPoint.
- Visto raises $31 million in a Series
D Preferred financing which added Compaq Computer and Network Associates
to the investor group.
- Labrador co-sponsors Wilson Sonsinis Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs
- DoughNET raises $7.3 million
in a Series C Preferred financing which added Mayfield and Maveron to
the investor group.
- Philippe Kahn invests in and becomes Chairman of Ensemble Solutions.
- Labrador makes its first investment in HomePortfolio
when it joins the $20 million Series C Preferred round.
- MyPoints.com registers for its
Initial Public Offering.
- Labrador leads a $1.0 million first round investment in SavingsTime.
- Labrador leads a $1.5 million first round investment in Eba
- ISyndicate raises $1.5 million
in a Series D Preferred financing from Labrador and Scripps Ventures.
- MyPoints.com raises $10 million
in a Series E Preferred financing which added Technology Crossover Ventures
to the investor group.
- Labrador joins Internet Capital Group in a $5.5 million first round
investment in United Messaging.
- DoughNET raises $1.5 million
in a Series B Preferred financing.
- Labrador leads a $2.0 million first round investment in iVendor.
What's New Archive 2007
What's New Archive 2006
What's New Archive 2005
What's New Archive 2004
What's New Archive 2003
What's New Archive 2002
What's New Archive 2001
What's New Archive 2000